Television and Digital Journalism Fellowship
The fellowship is designed to attract deserving and qualified Egyptian students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a two-year master's degree in television and digital journalism at AUC. Applicants from diverse regional and socioeconomic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Open to all nationals
- Full admission to the master's program in television and digital journalism
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements to television and digital journalism program
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.02 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
One semester subject to review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
Fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work with faculty members.
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties.
- For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships, click here
Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
Step 2: Complete and submit the online fellowship application
*Applicants need to apply to the University Fellowships in order to be considered for the Television and Digital Journalism Fellowship.
Deadlines: No new intakes
For inquiries, send an email.