Zaki El Sewedy Memorial Fellowship
The Zaki El Sewedy Memorial Fellowship is offered to new and continuing graduate students with outstanding academic performance records, who wish to pursue a graduate degree in the electronics and communication engineering program at The American University in Cairo (AUC).
- For new graduate degree-seeking students, full admission to electronic and communication engineering graduate program satisfying AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
Two academic years, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Research and conference/training expenses
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Fellows are assigned a number of working hours per week of research work with faculty members
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties
- For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships, click here
Deadline: No new intakes
For inquiries, send an email.