Graduate Tuition and Financial Support
The graduate tuition rate is built on a flat rate based on the category of graduate programs. The following are the graduate tuition rates per semester for the academic year 2022 - 2023 for new and current students:
- Egyptian students enrolled in all majors: the flat rate is $597 per credit hour.
- Egyptian students enrolled in MBA and LLM: the flat rate is $698 per credit hour.
- International students: the flat rate is $735 per credit hour.
- ELI, Egyptian students enrolled in all majors, MBA and LLM, will pay $3,582, whereas ELI international students will pay $4,410.
- Tuition and fees for ENGL 0310, ENGL 0311, or ENGL 0312 for Egyptian students are $597 for each module, whereas for international students is $735 for each module.
- Tuition and fees for Egyptian students may be paid in Egyptian pounds according to the CIB sell exchange rate on the day of payment. Tuition and fees for international students must be paid in US dollars.
Tuition and fees are collected each semester. No student with an outstanding bill (including charges for breakage, library fines, dorm fees, bus service fees, or parking fees) will be admitted to any examination, given any certificate or report of academic standing, or be permitted to register for a subsequent semester.
Fellowships are highly competitive awards. They are open to new students and may also be available to continuing graduate students who display superior performance in their academic endeavors, depending on the availability of allocated funds for a given fellowship award.
For more information on the different fellowship opportunities, click here.
AUC offers financial aid opportunities to our graduate students.
It is a grant offered by AUC to provide partial tuition reduction for students who demonstrate financial need to attend AUC or who joined AUC and face some financial difficulties in paying their tuition fees.
- Be a degree-seeking candidate.
- Have submitted your AUC application for admission and received an AUC ID number.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Not be on probation (cumulative GPA not less than 3.0 for current graduate students).
- Non-degree, PhD, and EMBA students are not eligible for financial aid.
- No financial aid is offered in the summer or winter session.
- Complete and submit the graduate financial aid application on Banner Self-Service. Follow the steps in this link to upload your documents. For a complete list of all the required documents, click here.
- Prospective students should first create a username and password using the signup link. Make sure to save your username and password.
- If you face any technical issues, send an email.
Students who are already on financial aid and are still in need of financial assistance must submit a renewal form on Banner Self-Service every academic year within the deadline. No documents are required for renewals unless requested by the office.
Note: Prospective students can apply for financial aid once they submit their admission application and have an AUC ID number. They must not wait till admission acceptance. All students must apply within the announced deadlines for each semester.
Students who have a recent major change in their financial status and need to reconsider their financial aid award for the next academic year must send us an email to give them access to the reconsideration application before the assigned deadline for each semester.
Students applying for reconsideration will have to upload and submit new updated documents to support their application and their current awards will be canceled and their financial status will be reevaluated based on the new financial status.
Students will have to select only one out of the two applications (renewal or reconsideration) to apply for. If the two applications are submitted, the renewal form will be canceled and we will proceed with the reconsideration application. Submitted reconsideration applications with no or missing documents will not be further processed and will also be denied.
Release of the graduate financial aid application for the fall 2023 semester is on March 15, 2023.
Deadline for applying: June 15, 2023.
Financial aid funds are limited, thus if you plan to apply for financial aid, do so as early as possible. No student will be allowed to apply after the deadline.
In making decision about how much of your financial need AUC can meet, we establish standard benchmarks for evaluating and assessing financial needs. Each application is evaluated individually and, on a case by-case basis. In addition, we consider how much money AUC has available in its financial aid budget, how much it costs to attend AUC, our enrollment goals and a philosophy regarding a minimum amount that students should be able to pay for educational expense at AUC.