African Graduate Fellowships
The African Graduate fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for bright, highly motivated African students interested in pursuing a master degree at AUC. Each year, fellowships are offered to nationals of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study (nine credits or as required by the program) in any of the graduate programs offered at the AUC.
- Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Open to all disciplines of graduate studies
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; full admission to one of the graduate programs in AUC, satisfying AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- Submit an international TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
Two academic years and the intervening summer session, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Monthly stipend
Student services and activities fee:
- Medical service and health insurance fees
A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University residences at AUC New Cairo Campus
Responsibilities of Fellows
In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work.
- A Teaching Assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships please click here
Deadline: February 15 for the fall semester
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org