University fellowships are offered to new and continuing graduate students with excellent academic performance record who wish to pursue a graduate degree in any field at The American University in Cairo.
- Open to all nationals and all disciplines of graduate studies in AUC
- For new graduate degree-seeking students, admission to one of the graduate programs at AUC, satisfying AUC graduate admissions requirements
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
One semester. Renewal of the fellowship is neither automatic nor guaranteed. The student needs to apply for this fellowship every semester.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- May cover remedial English language requirements
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Fellows are assigned a maximum of 12 hours per week of related academic work with faculty members
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties.
- For details and more information about teaching assistantships, click here
Deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester and October 15 for the spring semester.
For inquiries, send an email