Arabic Language Fellowships
Arabic-language fellowships are offered to enrolled full-time international graduate students who need to take Arabic-language classes in order to satisfy their degree requirements at AUC and would like to enroll full time in the Arabic program of the Department of Arabic Language Instruction (fall, spring or summer) or in the three or six credits ALING courses up to a total of nine credits.
- International graduate students
- Full admission to a graduate program that requires Arabic-language proficiency to satisfy a degree requirement
- A minimum overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Financial need
One semester or one summer session subject to renewal once upon review
The fellowship covers:
- 75 percent of the tuition for the ALI intensive Arabic fall, spring or summer program or 75 percent of ALING courses up to a total of nine credits
- The award is not applicable to repeated courses
Deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester, November 1 for the spring semester and February 15 for the Intensive Arabic summer program.
For inquiries, email email@example.com