The Vanessa B. Korany Thesis Support Fellowship
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Vanessa B. Korany Thesis Support Fellowship. The fellowship is designed to support graduate students in political science and graduate students in the Graduate School of Education who have successfully completed all required coursework towards their degrees and are working full time on their theses in political science specializing in international relations or development studies, or in one of the programs in the Graduate School of Education. Recipients will be awarded the fellowship for a maximum of two semesters.
- Priority will be given to Egyptian nationals
- Enrolled students working full time on their theses in political science specializing in international relations or development studies, or in one of the programs in the Graduate School of Education
- Financial need
One semester, subject to renewal for one additional semester only.
The fellowship covers:
- Thesis research tuition fees for up to three credits
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
Fellows must work full-time on their thesis
- A Teaching Assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships please click here
Deadline: April 15 for the fall semester, November 1 for the spring semester.
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org