The Vanessa B. Korany Thesis Support Fellowship
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Vanessa B. Korany Thesis Support Fellowship. The fellowship is designed to support graduate students in political science and graduate students at the Department of International and Comparative Education who have successfully completed all required coursework towards their degrees and are working full time on their theses in political science specializing in international relations or development studies, or in one of the programs in the department of International and Comparative Education. Recipients will be awarded the fellowship for a maximum of two semesters.
- Priority will be given to Egyptian nationals
- Enrolled students working full time on their theses in one of the programs in the political science department, or in one of the programs in the department of International and Comparative Education
- Financial need
One semester, subject to renewal for one additional semester only.
The fellowship covers:
- Thesis research tuition fees for up to three credits
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
Fellows must work full-time on their thesis
- A Teaching Assistantship mandatory training must be completed per university requirements if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties.
For details and more information about teaching assistantship, click here
To apply for this fellowship, select the Graduate Thesis Fellowship application form.
Deadline: April 15 for the fall semester, October 17 for the spring semester.
For inquiries, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org