International Graduate Fellowships
International Graduate Fellowships are offered to highly qualified international students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a master’s degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
- International applicants; open to all disciplines of graduate studies
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; full admission to one of the graduate programs at AUC satisfying AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
Two academic years and the intervening summer session, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Monthly stipend
- Medical service and health insurance
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the University residences at AUC New Cairo
Responsibilities of Fellows
In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work.
February 15 for the Fall semester
For inquiries, email email@example.com