International Graduate Fellowships
International Graduate Fellowships are offered to highly qualified international students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a master’s degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
- Open to international applicants to master's degrees
- Full admission to any of the graduate programs offered at AUC
- Appropriate undergraduate degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Meet AUC's graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and necessary documents
- Financial need
Fellowship are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session and are subject to review every semester.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
- Monthly stipend
- Medical service and health insurance
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the University Residences at AUC New Cairo
Responsibilities of Fellows
In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work.
February 15 for the Fall semester
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org