International Graduate Fellowships
International graduate fellowships are offered to highly qualified international students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a master's degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
- International applicants; open to all disciplines of graduate studies
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; full admission to one of the graduate programs at AUC satisfies AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
The fellowship is awarded for a maximum duration of five semesters and one intervening summer session, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance. For the Counseling Psychology graduate program, the duration may be extended to a maximum of seven semesters
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
- Medical service and health insurance
- May cover remedial English language requirements
- Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the AUC residences at AUC New Cairo campus
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work
- Students must maintain a full-time status
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties.
- For details and more information about teaching assistantships, click here
Deadline: January 15 for the fall semester and October 15 for the spring semester.
For inquiries, send an email.