The Boutros Boutros-Ghali Endowed Fund for Global Affairs and Preventive Diplomacy
Last updated on February 1, 2021
The Boutros-Ghali Endowed fund will support Egyptian diplomats who wish to pursue graduate studies at AUC’s School of Global Affairs and Public Policy. The fund will support the persual of a graduate diploma in global affairs, which may count towards the completion of the MA degree in Global Affairs (MGA)
- Egyptian National
- The applicant must be a diplomat at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt.
- Full admission to the Master of Global Affairs program at AUC, satisfying AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- Financial need
The fellowship is awarded for the duration of two semesters, pending a review at the end of the first semester for satisfactory academic performance.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees coverage for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
Can possibly cover one Remedial English module
This fellowship will provide coverage for 18 credit hours towards completing the graduate diploma in Global Affairs, which might also be counted towards the completion of the MA degree in Global Affairs.
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Enroll as a full-time student in the Global Affairs graduate program
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadline communicated. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information for reporting purposes, attendance of fellowship events, and any meetings/events requested by the relevant university entities.
Deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org