Kamal Adham Fellowship for Television and Digital Journalism
The fellowship is designed to attract deserving and qualified graduates of Journalism and Mass Communication programs as well as professionals in mid-career television and digital journalism positions who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) towards a one and a half year master’s degree in television and digital journalism at AUC.
- All nationalities
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Bachelor degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.0
- Preference is given to graduates of Egyptian public universities and professionals in the broadcasting industry
- Proven interest and achievement in television and digital journalism
- An interview with the program director is required to assess candidates’ commitment, potential and communication skills
- Financial need
Two academic years and the intervening summer session, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance
The fellowship covers:
- Partial tuition fees for a maximum of eight credits per semester
- May cover prerequisite courses and one semester of intensive English language courses as needed
- Book allowance per semester
- Student services and activities fees (bus fees)
- Fellows are assigned up to 20 hours per week of related academic or technical work
Responsibilities of Fellows
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about teaching assistantships, click here
Deadline: April 15 for the fall semester and November 3 for the spring semester.
For information about the program email email@example.com or call t: +20.2.615.3484/3490
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.