Luqman Weise Capital FinTech Fellowship
No new intakes.
The FinTech fellowships are offered by Luqman Weise Capital and are designed to support highly qualified Egyptian students who are interested in pursuing full-time graduate studies in the field of master of science in finance at AUC. Applicants must be committed to completing the degree requirements in a maximum period of four semesters.
- Egyptian applicants to the master of science in finance with the FinTech concentration
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Financial need
Two academic years, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
- Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Must maintain full-time status to complete the degree in two years as per the program set study plan
- Complete 120 hours of internship with Luqman Weise Capital
- By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities
- A Teaching Assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties
- For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships, click here
Deadlines: No new intake
For inquiries, send an email