The faculty of AUC is a highly qualified group of academics and professionals who are committed to finding innovative ways to meet the educational needs of AUC students. The University's full-time faculty is complemented by an extensive adjunct teaching staff, frequent visiting lecturers and the Distinguished Visiting Professor program.
- Highly qualified group of academics and professionals
- Teaching and research of the highest caliber
- Engaged in advanced research with global reach
- Constantly working on new breakthroughs that have the potential to alter the way we live
- Multicultural faculty environment, ensuring that a diversity of perspectives is brought to the classroom
MIT's Vijay Kumar Explores the Potential of Online and Blended Learning
61 full-time faculty members have joined AUC this fall.
The Nadia Younes Memorial Lecture invites renowned international figures in the fields of politics, international relations and humanitarian affairs to speak at AUC and its held annually in the memory of Nadia Younes.
This year's lecture, taking place in Moataz Al Alfi Hall, features Lubna S. Olayan, CEO and deputy chairman of Olayan Financing Company, the holding company through which the Olayan Group’s trading, real estate, investment, consumer and industry-related operations are conducted in the Gulf region.
Venue: Moataz Al Alfi Hall, AUC New Cairo.
Entrance: Gate 4
Center for Learning and Teaching
La Bohème, the passionate, timeless, and indelible story of love among young artists in Paris, can stake its claim as the world’s most popular opera. It has a marvelous ability to make a powerful first impression and to reveal unsuspected treasures after dozens of hearings.
- Time: 7:30 - 11:00 pm
- Doors open: 7:00 pm
- Sung in: Italian with English Subtitles
- Music by: Giacomo Puccini
- Librettists: Giuseppe Giacosa and Luigi Illica
- Conducted by: Alexander Soddy