The Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor Scholarship Fund
Established in 2015 to fully support Egyptian students who come from the far corners of Egypt. Selection is based on the student's academic merit and financial need.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Nationality: Egyptians from a governorate located at the far corners of Egypt
- High school graduate in the academic year 2021-2022
- Demonstrate high academic achievement
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20.
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees
- Housing in a double room at the AUC dorms
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Deadline for fall 2022: June 15, 2022.