Egyptian Public Schools Scholarships
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Egyptian student graduates from the public, experimental, STEM and Nile schools in the academic year 2022-2023
- Have an outstanding secondary school academic record
- Demonstrate financial need
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Students must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 5.5 and a writing score of 5.5 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 62 and a writing score of 17
- Tests must be completed no more than two years before the first day of the term for which applicants are applying.
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees
- Housing in a double room at the AUC dorms (for eligible students only who are residing outside Cairo and Giza)
- AUC transportation (for eligible students only who are not residing at the AUC dorms)
To apply for this scholarship, make sure that you have selected the scholarship check box in the AUC admissions application.
Deadline for fall 2023:
Early deadline for scholarship application: March 1, 2023.
Regular deadline for scholarship application: June 1, 2023.
Any application submitted after the regular deadline will be on a waiting list pending availability of vacant slots.