The American University in Cairo (AUC) seeks students who have distinguished themselves in a meaningful way and who show considerable academic performance. The University also considers applicants’ personal achievements outside the classroom, as demonstrated by sustained participation, commitment, and leadership in school and community activities.
To qualify for admission, applicants must:
- Complete all secondary school graduation requirements
- Maintain a high level of academic performance
- Submit all required documents before the set deadlines
- Having the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee admission to the University, but rather ensures entry to the selection process.
- Late submission of admission credentials decreases your chances of declaring science and engineering majors because places in these programs are limited.
- Provisional Admission and Final Acceptance:
Final acceptance will be given after submitting your final transcript and proof of graduation by or before the assigned deadlines. To view deadlines, click here.
- Tuition and Fees
For information about tuition and fees, click here.
Note: Tuition and fees for newly admitted students are non-refundable.