Start Your Journey to an Exceptional Education
AUC is committed to providing a transformative undergraduate experience that combines academic excellence, global perspectives and a vibrant campus community. Undergraduates will have access to a world-class education delivered by distinguished faculty members who are experts in their fields. AUC’s comprehensive range of academic programs spans across disciplines, allowing you to explore your passions and tailor your education to your unique interests and career aspirations. Whether you're interested in engineering, business, the humanities, the sciences or the arts, AUC offers a dynamic and rigorous curriculum that fosters critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving skills. The University also considers applicants’ personal achievements both in and outside the classroom, demonstrated through sustained participation, commitment and leadership in school and community activities. To qualify for admission, applicants must:
- Complete all secondary school graduation requirements
- Maintain a high level of academic performance
- Submit all required documents before the set deadlines
Important remarks that you have to read before submitting the admission online application form:
- Having the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee admission to the University but rather ensures entry to the selection process
- Upload all required documents through the online portal, as they are not considered via email.
- The personal statement should be the applicant’s original work, as they will be checked for plagiarism.
- Two recommendation letters are mandatory; applicants should include the email addresses of their recommender in the admission application as instructed, as s/he will automatically receive an email with instructions to submit their recommendation letters directly to AUC.*
*Recommendation letters should be written by high school teachers and/or counselors.
Provisional Admission and Final Acceptance
- Submit the online application form. Application is available online only. A new application should be submitted for each academic year.
- Fulfill the requirements of your secondary school certificate. The most common secondary school certificates accepted by AUC are listed below. The minimum cut-off scores for each certificate may change from one semester to another according to University requirements.
- Admission for undergraduate degree-seeking programs is offered for fall and spring semesters only. The admission for the fall takes place on two cycles (early/provisional and final), while the admission for the spring takes place on one cycle.
- It is crucial for applicants to abide by the set deadline for submitting the admission application and complete documents in order to receive a provisional/early admission decision.
- Those who receive a provisional acceptance will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit, which will be announced in the letter of acceptance and will be deducted from the tuition fee at the final admission stage. Provisionally admitted applicants have to pay the deposit by the set deadline on the acceptance letter.
- For the final admission evaluation, applicants are required to submit their final scores as specified on the second page of the checklist. In case of receiving a final acceptance letter, applicants will be required to pay the non-refundable tuition amount – within a deadline mentioned on the letter - to start their academic journey at AUC.
- Upon fulfilling admission/major requirements and meeting the cut-off scores, only applicants for engineering and science programs can be declared at the admission stage (after submitting final grades). All applicants interested in non-science programs are declared after enrollment upon fulfilling the declaration requirements for their intended major of study.
Note: Late submission of admission credentials decreases your chances of declaring science and engineering majors because places in these programs are limited. Applications and credentials submitted after the announced admission deadline will be considered based on the availability of places.
- After final acceptance and semester tuition payment, new students are eligible to create an AUC email account and schedule an advising session to discuss their study plans (N.B. This does not apply to students whose English placement is either ELIN 0101 or ELIN 0102).
Tuition and Fees
Requirements for Secondary School Certificates
In addition to the general requirements, you need to fulfill the requirements of your secondary school certificate. The most common secondary school certificates accepted by AUC are listed below. The minimum cut-off scores for each certificate may change from one semester to another according to University requirements.