Egyptian Refining Company (ERC) Public School Scholarship
Established in 2016 to support tuition for one undergraduate student from a public school in Matareya, Khosos or Shark Shubra El Kheima (Mostorod).
- Apply for admission at AUC before the assigned deadline for the fall and spring semesters. For deadline and other details, please click here.
- Students with thanawiya amma certificates from public schools in Matareya, Khosos and Shark Shubra El Kheima (Mostorod) for the academic year 2018 - 2019
- Egyptian students
- Demonstrated financial need for the scholarship
- An active member in school activities or in the local community
- A minimum score of 94 percent in thanawiya amma in the science division and 90 percent in the non-science division.
- Students must pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and a writing score of 6 or a TOEFL iBT score of 76 and 20 for writing
- Adequate communication skills
- Commitment to public service
- Potential for further leadership development
Fill in and submit the information sheet.
Important Note: While applying to the scholarship, please ensure that the word SELECTED appears beside the scholarship name (fund) that you wish to apply for. Otherwise, we will not be able to recognize your application in spite of the fact that you could have successfully sent the application.