Egyptian Refining Company (ERC) Public School Scholarship
االشركة المصرية للتكرير
Established in 2016 to support tuition for one undergraduate student from a public school in Matareya, Khosos, or Shark Shubra El Kheima (Mostorod).
- Apply for admission at AUC before the assigned deadline for the fall and spring semesters. For deadline and other details, click here
- Students with thanawiya amma certificates from public schools in Matareya, Khosos, and Shark Shubra El Kheima (Mostorod) for the academic year 2021- 2022
- Egyptian students
- Demonstrated financial need for the scholarship
- An active member in school activities or in the local community
- Adequate communication skills
- Commitment to public service
- Potential for further leadership development
- Students must pass recent valid either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing a score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees
- Living allowance
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Deadline for fall 2022: June 15, 2022.