- Transfer credit is only applicable for non-degree study abroad international students.
- Before registering your courses, make sure that the credits will be transferred back to your home institution by securing the course transfer pre-approval before your travels.
- To view AUC courses and their descriptions, check the AUC catalog.
- For more details on the course offerings for each semester, visit the schedule of classes.
- For more assistance or to request a syllabus, email the Office of International Programs and Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-Time Academic Load
Fall and Spring Semesters: 12 to 15 credit hours for undergraduate students and nine credit hours for graduate students.
Summer Semester: The summer semester is a six-week period. The maximum load for summer enrollment at AUC is six credit hours (two courses).
Summer Intensive Semester: The summer intensive semester is a three-week period. You can only take one course from the three-week summer session (A) and/or one course from the three-week summer session (B).
**You can only take two courses from the six-week summer session or one course from the three-week summer intensive session (A) and/or one course from the three-week summer intensive session (B). You can not combine courses from the summer semester and the summer intensive semester.
Winter Semester: Three credit hours (one course).
Overload: In fall and spring semesters, undergraduate students can take up to 18 credits, and graduate students can take up to 12 credit hours - paying an additional fee for the extra three credits. Both AUC and your home university advisers must approve all overloads (for exchange students only).
- More information on undergraduate offerings can be found Loading...
- More information on graduate offerings can be found Loading....
- More information on Arabic Language Institute offerings can be found here.
For more information, you can email the Office of International Programs and Services at email@example.com.