Checklist for Application
How to Apply
- Submit an application online before the Admission Application Target Dates
- Check the application checklist and submit all the required documents to email@example.com.
After You Apply
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to create your email
Finalize your advising and registration of courses by following the below steps:
Before You Arrive at AUC
- Make housing arrangements through Banner SSB as soon as possible after creating your AUC email
- Get your tourist visa before your arrival. Check this link to learn the process
- Pay, or make arrangements to pay, your tuition fees if you are not coming on an exchange program
- Make arrangements to arrive on time to attend the integrated student orientation.
- Check AUC academic calendar to know the important dates.
After You Arrive at AUC
- Attend the integrated student orientation
- Go to the ID Center Office to obtain your photo ID
- Visit the Office of International Programs and Services for any changes to your class schedule
- Visit the Business Support Office to obtain your student residency
Before You Leave AUC
- Log on to Banner SSB and confirm any outstanding balance or available refund
- Order the transcript from this link
The Office of International Programs and Services will remain your single point of contact until you arrive on campus. For any inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.