Checklist for Application
How to Apply:
- Submit an application online before the Admission Application Target Dates
- Check the application checklist and submit all the required documents to email@example.com
After You Apply
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to create your email.
- Finalize your advising and registration of courses by following the below steps:
- Check the course offerings and the class schedule here. This step is essential for your advising
- Complete your Preliminary Course Planning Form (PCP) from this link for registration
- Check your most up-to-date class schedule through Banner SSB
Before You Arrive at AUC:
- Make housing arrangements as soon as possible after creating your AUC email
- Fill in the housing online application through Banner SSB
- Pay the housing down-payment within 10 business days from the date of application to receive a room assignment*.
- Get your tourist visa before your arrival. Check this link to know the process
- Pay, or make arrangements to pay, your tuition fees. (if you are not coming on exchange program)
- Make arrangements to arrive on time to attend the International Orientation, check out the Orientation Schedule and add events to your calendar
- Check AUC academic calendar to know the important dates
- Read the International Student Guide
- Prepare for your Airport pick up service by sending your flight details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your flight details to email@example.com to access the campus
After You Arrive at AUC:
- Attend the International Orientation
- Go to the ID Center Office to obtain your photo ID.
- Visit the International Programs Office for any changes to your class schedule
- Visit the Business support office to obtain your student residency. Please check this link for the procedures and the required documents.
Before You Leave AUC:
- Log on to Banner SSB and confirm any outstanding balance or available refund
- Order transcript from this link
The International Programs Office will remain your single point of contact until you arrive on campus. For any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.