Wadi Degla Endowed Scholarship Fund for Student-Athletes
Established in 2015 to fully support one Egyptian student who demonstrates an outstanding secondary school academic record and an outstanding record, locally or internationally, in one of the following sports: soccer, squash, basketball, swimming, or track and field.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Nationality: Egyptians with no dual nationalities
- High school graduate in AY 2020-2021
- Demonstrate high academic achievement
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Applicants should have an outstanding record, locally or internationally, in one of the following sports: Soccer, Squash, Basketball, Swimming, or Track and Field
- Demonstrate financial need
- Applicants should commit to playing in the AUC team alongside his/her original sports club in his/her designated sport
- Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20
- Applicants must maintain a satisfactory academic record and a satisfactory sports record during his/her study at AUC
- Applicants must maintain an academic load of a minimum of 12 credit hours and a maximum of 15 credit hours (18 credit hours in case of an engineering major) per fall and spring semesters. Summer academic load is an option of a maximum of 3 credit hours (6 credit hours in case of engineering major)
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition and fees
New Prospective Students
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Deadline for spring 2022: Extended till December 6, 2021.
Log into Banner Self Service.
Deadline for spring 2022: Extended till February 5, 2022.
To check other vacant scholarships, click here