Egyptian Public Schools Scholarships
AUC along with other individuals and corporations has launched the Public-School Scholarship Fund (PSSF) to expand opportunities to Egyptian students who graduated from public schools, with an outstanding academic record, and who demonstrate financial need.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Egyptian student graduates from the public, experimental, STEM and Nile schools in the academic year 2021-2022
- Have an outstanding secondary school academic record
- Demonstrate financial need
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Students must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 5.5 and a writing score of 5.5 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 62 and a writing score of 17
Tests must be completed no more than two years before the first day of the term for which applicants are applying.
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees
- Housing in a double room at the AUC dorms (for eligible students only who are residing outside Cairo and Giza)
- AUC transportation (for eligible students only who are not residing at the AUC dorms)
Step 1: Register on the Ministry of Higher Education
Step 2: Submit a scholarship interest form
Step 3: Fill in an AUC admission application, then receive a student ID number to be able to access the scholarship application through Banner Self Service.
Step 4: Access the Banner Self Service and fill in a scholarship application on AUC Banner and upload the required documents once you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant instructions.
Follow the above steps to ensure that you are applying correctly to the Egyptian Public-School scholarship in fall 2022. Missing any of the above steps will not enable the Office of Scholarships to consider your application.
Deadline for fall 2022: June 15, 2022.
To check vacant scholarships, click here.