Egyptian Public Schools Scholarships
AUC along with other individuals and corporations has launched the Public School Scholarship Fund (PSSF) to expand opportunities to Egyptian students who graduated from public schools, with an outstanding academic record, and who demonstrate financial need.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Egyptian student graduates from public, experimental, STEM and Nile schools in AY 2020-2021
- Have an outstanding secondary school academic record
- Demonstrate financial need
- Meet AUC admission requirements
- Students must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 5.5 and a writing score of 5.5 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 62 and a writing score of 17
Tests must be completed no more than two years before the first day of the term for which applicants are applying.
For IELTS testing in Egypt, click here
For TOEFL testing in Egypt, click here
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees
- Housing in a double room at the AUC dorms (for eligible students only who are residing outside Cairo and Giza)
- AUC transportation (for eligible students only who are not residing at the AUC dorms)
To check vacant scholarships, click here.