Summer@AUC Online Registration Instructions
Note: You have to apply for the bootcamp first prior to registration.
- Click the registration and payment button
- Log in with the user ID (AUC nine-digit ID number sent to you by email upon applying to the bootcamp) and your birth date as your PIN (mmddyy). For example, if your birthday is on December 9, 2004, your password would be 120904.
- You will be prompted to the main menu page. Choose the last tab, bootcamps and collegebound on the right-hand side.
- Click on register for a class.
- From the search by term drop-down menu choose Summer@AUC. Then click submit.
- Next to subject choose Bootcamps or College Bound then click on course search.
- Click view sections next to the course you have applied for.
- Check the course CRN in the sections table. Click on the checkbox next to the course details and then click on register.
- Confirm your registration by entering the course CRN number in the first box at the end of the page (under add classes worksheet, and click submit changes).
- Click on the payment link to pay online.
If you have any additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.