The Cultural Scholarship
This is a scholarship awarded every fall semester. Students awarded this scholarship receive a full or partial reduction in their tuition.
- Students must demonstrate financial need
- Students must submit a personal statement of their cultural contributions and activities supported by official documents that can be verified
- Students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits per semester
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
- Renewal is pending certain conditions
- The scholarship award is not offered in the winter semester
- The scholarship award will be canceled if the student is on social or academic probation
- Financial need must be demonstrated according to AUC's financial aid application process
Cultural Programs Award
These are small cash awards granted to students who represent the University in cultural activities
To be eligible you must:
- Be qualified/talented in the relevant discipline
- Be an active member of one of AUC's cultural programs
- Maintain a grade point average of not less than 2.5
- Be committed and exhibit a high level of teamwork and other relevant skills
- Students who receive the cultural scholarship could also be granted the cultural programs award if they meet the criteria of both awards.
- The cultural scholarship award is not offered in the winter semester.