The Cultural Scholarship
This is an annual partial scholarship awarded every Fall semester. Students awarded this scholarship receive up to 50% reduction in their tuition.
- Students must demonstrate financial need
- Students must submit a personal statement of their cultural contributions and activities supported by official documents that can be verified
- Students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits per semester
- Renewal is pending certain conditions.
- The scholarship award is not offered in the winter semester.
- The scholarship award will be canceled if the student is on social or academic probation.
- Financial need must be demonstrated according to AUC Financial Aid Application process.
Cultural Programs Award
These are small cash awards granted to students who represent the University in cultural activities organized by the Office of Student Engagement.
To be eligible you must:
- Be qualified/talented in the relevant discipline
- Be an active member of one of AUC's cultural programs, administered by the Office of Student Engagement
- Maintain a grade point average of not less than 2.5
- Be committed and exhibit a high level of teamwork and other relevant skills
Students who receive The Cultural Scholarship could also be granted the Cultural Programs Award if they meet the criteria of both awards.
The cultural scholarship award is not offered in the winter semester.