The IOM Fellowship for Migration and Refugees Studies
We are pleased to announce the IOM ( the International organization for Migration) Fellowship for Migration and Refugee Studies the period of four semesters. The fellowship is designed to support an Egyptian student with excellent academic records who is interested in pursuing full time graduate studies in the field of Migration and Refugees Studies. Applicants should be committed to completing the degree requirements in a maximum period of four semesters.
- Egyptian nationals
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 or gayyid giddan
- Satisfy AUC's graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and necessary documents
- Submit an international TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Financial need
Fellowships are awarded for one academic year semester and is subject to renewal for up to four semesters
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Must maintain full-time status (9 credit hours per semester or as required by the program)
- Engage in 18 hours per week of relevant work at IOM for 2 academic years and the intervening summer. The recipient of the fellowship is responsible towards IOM for the work provided to IOM
- Attend events, seminars, workshops or training sessions as required
- IOM and AUC reserve the right to terminate the fellowship in case of lack of commitment to the internship assignment.
November 1 for the Spring semester and April 15 for the Fall semester
For inquiries, email email@example.com.