Performance Management System
Our community's vision is to assure all AUC employees are engaged, stretched and challenged to learn and grow purposefully; making a difference while taking ownership of their professional journey.
The Performance Management System focuses on:
- Creating an efficient performance-based community focused on performance, values and competencies.
- Focusing on tools of development of our employees (e.g., Coaching, Mentorship and Leadership Programs).
- Holding constructive review sessions to support our employees in meeting their objectives.
- Holding formal semi-annual reviews (developmental, not evaluative).
- Evaluating employee overall performance by year-end.
- Ensuring consistency in performance assessment across the University (clear, consistent and robust performance objectives to align with the University’s strategic objectives).
For more information about the performance management process stages and timelines, click here.