Performance Management System
Our community's vision is to assure all AUC employees are engaged, stretched and challenged to learn and grow purposefully; making a difference while taking ownership of their professional journey.
The Performance Management System focuses on:
- Creating an efficient performance-based community focused on performance, values and competencies.
- Focusing on tools of development of our employees (e.g. coaching, mentorship and leadership programs).
- Holding constructive review sessions to support our employees in meeting their objectives.
- Ongoing performance review starting from the goal setting stage finalization till the year-end employee evaluation stage (developmental, not evaluative).
- Evaluating employee overall performance by year-end.
- Ensuring consistency in performance assessment across the University (clear, consistent and robust performance objectives to align with the University’s strategic initiatives).
- Managers and employees need to collaborate in setting meaningful goals/objectives tracking progress against those goals throughout the year and evaluating performance. Connecting an employee’s work with University/Area/Departmental Strategic initiatives is the top driver of accountability, in addition to linking goal setting to AUC’s amended competencies.
For more information about the performance management process stages and timelines, click here.