As a strategic partner with the University’s senior management, we develop and implement innovative human resource programs and services designed to support the mission of AUC. Our core services and competencies include human resources project management, staff relations, talent management, compensation, and benefits.
To lead the organization, enhance its human capital, and act as a trusted resource and partner in support of the University's mission and vision as well as its employees.
We, as human resources professionals, believe in and observe the following core values:
- Integrity: Consistently adhering to moral and ethical principles, grounded on core values including, diligence, civility and honesty.
- Service and Quality: Developing best practices and quality standards that match and exceed the needs of partners and clients and soliciting and responding to their input.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others by enriching relationships based on mutual trust and sharing information, expressing positive expectations and feedback and resolving conflicts.
- Self-Development and Learning: Embracing new initiatives, developing new work methods and continuing to learn and utilize new skills.
- Attitude and Commitment: Contributing to the maintenance of a healthy work environment by adopting a positive and helpful attitude and committing to excellence.
- Community Service: Contribute to the quality of life for the internal as well as the external community by lending a hand and adding value, wherever needed.