The Office of Faculty Services provides assistance to all AUC faculty members, top administrators and their families. The faculty services committee, consisting of volunteer faculty members, is also available to help new AUC faculty arriving in Cairo as well as continuing AUC faculty.
- Conducting the new faculty orientation program at the beginning of each fall semester
- Organizing events throughout the year, such as guided tours, functions and informal gatherings
- Providing information to update the AUC faculty handbook
- Offering personal assistance to faculty and their families as needed
- Helping answer general questions and responding to specific needs and concerns of the AUC faculty and families and/or direct questions to those who can help
- Providing a link between the University and the AUC faculty community
We hope you will contact us whenever you have questions or need assistance. All questions are welcomed.
For travel services, click here.
For the 30 best schools in Cairo (2020 map) click here
This selection and the classification of these top 30 schools is according to Edarabia and does not endorse AUC's opinion and has nothing to do with AUC.
The Office of Faculty Services located at the Campus Center, Room 1002
The Faculty Services Committee (FSC) consists of a full-time coordinator and volunteer members from the AUC community.
Mona Wagdi Riyad
Director, Travel and Business support
Volunteer Faculty Members (AY 2019 - 2020)