Emergency Contact Information
The Housing Office will deal with emergencies or problems that may arise on a top-priority basis. However, there are instances or situations where providing an immediate response may be unfeasible. Observe the following guidelines:
1. Sunday to Thursday (8:30 am - 4:00 pm)
Call the Helpdesk at +20.2.2615.2222
2. For any emergency outside normal office hours, during weekends, or on holidays.
Call one of these mobile phone numbers in the order listed below. If you cannot reach any of them, call the AUC switchboard operator at 19282 and explain the problem.
- Housing supervisor (+2.010.0007.5707)
- Housing assistant (+2.012.7000.1635)
- Housing director (+2.012.2214.5710)
Occasionally, there are disruptions in the water supply, telephone lines or electrical failures that AUC has no control over. These can last from an hour or so to a day or more. It is therefore advisable to have on hand at all times an ample supply of water and candles or battery-operated flashlights. Those who use bottled gas also should have an extra tank in reserve.