When applying for U.S. Loans it’s important to understand the types of loans that are available at AUC.
There are two types of student loans:
Federal Student Loans:
These loans are funded by the U.S. federal government.
- Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Direct PLUS Loans (for graduate and professional students or parents)
For more information about Federal Loans, click here.
Private Student Loans:
These loans are nonfederal loans, made by a lender such as a bank, credit union, state agency or a school.
Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loans
If you need to borrow money to pay for college, start with U.S. Federal Student Loans. Federal student loans include many benefits, such as fixed interest rates and income-driven repayment plans, not typically offered with private loans. In contrast, private loans are generally more expensive than federal student loans.
For more details about Private Loans, click here.
Students Rights and Responsibilities
As a student financial aid recipient, you have a number of rights and responsibilities.
Click here to know more about these responsibilities.
Loan Summary Chart
- SAP for Federal Loans and SAP Appeals
- Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Funds
- Student Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Disbursement of Federal Financial Aid
- Student Consumer Disclosures
- Cost of Attendance
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Campus Ivy Core System Log in
- Department of Education Direct Loan Website- Direct Stafford Loans
- National Student Loan Data System
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID
- Register for Selective Service
- Loan History
- Loan Consolidation
- Repayment Plans
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Instructions for the 1098T tax form
AUC New Cairo
Office of Student Financial Affairs and Scholarships
AUC Avenue, P.O. Box 74 New Cairo 11835, Egypt
Working Hours: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Sunday through Thursday
No appointment is necessary.
New York Office
Student Financial Affairs
420 Lexington Ave., Suite 1644
Ania Rejman at email@example.com