Factbook Interactive Dashboard
The AUC Factbook Interactive Dashboard provides a comprehensive overview of admissions, enrollment, and graduation data for all AUC students–excluding students enrolled in the School of Continuing Education. Presented in a user-friendly, interactive way, this dashboard enables users to view institutional data relevant to a variety of perspectives and needs. Not only does the dashboard provide users with detailed information, but it also allows for a look at student data as a whole. International student data is presented separately to stress the importance of internationalization as it is one of AUC’s strategic pillars.
Users can access historical data with ease in order to understand the factors shaping institutional data and overarching trends. This is the first step in an ongoing project to provide a comprehensive look at institutional data for a variety of constituencies including faculty, alumni, and university stakeholders.
- The dashboard shows actual figures for the current semester until census day
- Official reporting (accreditation, assessment and planning) is based on census figures only
- Admissions official reporting is based on new students only, excluding transfers and readmits. Apply the filter: Student Type: New
- Degrees sought tab double counts enrolled students with double majors and dual degrees
- Graduation patterns are based on headcount excluding diplomas
- Degrees awarded double counts graduated students with double majors and dual degrees