- Undergraduate and graduate students from sciences, engineering, humanities, and social sciences disciplines are welcome to apply.
- The contestants shall present their thesis or science project ideas that are innovative and exciting in an entertaining way to a non-specialized audience in less than three minutes.
- The eligible applicants must apply through The Research and Creativity Convention (RCC). Selected contestants will present their ideas in the science slam online event.
- The selected contestants with diverse ideas will be nominated to cover various fields and applications. Innovative ideas delivered in engaging ways will be given higher scores during selection. Selected contestants will be notified by the organizing committee and will be invited for rehearsals before the slam date.
Note: Finalists will deliver their three-minute presentations during the event at AUC, which will also be publicized to an online audience.
The top three winners will be selected by the judges to present and deliver their appealing ideas. The ideas must be delivered to the general audience within three minutes.
The top three winners will receive cash prizes as follows:
- First place: EGP 10,000
- Second place: EGP 7,500
- Third place: EGP 5,000
- The judging panel will include high-caliber and multi-disciplinary jury members who will evaluate the scientific content, creativity, and presentation method, ensuring that it will be delivered in an appealing manner that grasps the audience's attention.
- The top three winners will be selected after the scores are collected from the judges.
- The time will be strictly monitored. Contestants are expected to finish their presentation during their exact allocated time.