English Language Instruction (ELI) Explorers
The presentations by ELI explorers underline the university’s commitment to teach research skills and ignite a passion for research the minute a student steps into campus. The presentations are prepared in the pre-credit courses of the Department of English Language Instruction.
- All students enrolled in the pre-credit English Language Instruction courses.
Presentations should have:
- A narrow topic with a research question
- Accurately defines concepts and terms
- Adequately integrates sources in a meaningful argument
- Cites all sources employed
Deadline for Submissions
- March 10, 2018
- Applications will be evaluated by the ELI explorers evaluation committee.