This is a day event within the Research and Creativity Convention celebrating faculty and student creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. Faculty, graduate and undergraduate students, as well as research and teaching assistants, are invited to present at any of the following Creatopia activities:
- Literary Salon
- Film Showing
- Music Concert and Performances
- Art, Photography and Architectural Design Exhibition
- Creative Educational Games
- Entrepreneurship Expo
- ‘Once Upon a Toon’ Cartoon Workshop
- All faculty, graduate and undergraduate students, research/teaching assistants/associates are eligible to participate in this event.
- Applications will be evaluated on both their content and production value.
Deadline for Submissions
- March 10, 2018
- Applications will be evaluated by the Creatopia evaluation committee.