- Degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students can apply for an interest-free three-installments plan.
- Non-degree students and students enrolled in an exchange program are not eligible.
Tips and Instructions
- The three-installment plan is applicable only for Fall and Spring semesters.
- Summer tuition can be paid in two installments only.
- Housing and other fees are added in the first installment.
- The installment plan is available for only the current semester's tuition and fees.
How to Apply?
- Students can apply through Self Service Banner
- The installment plan will be assigned automatically to your account within one business day after submitting the application.
Dates and Deadlines
Spring 2023 Semester
|Deadline for application submission||First Installment (without additional charges)||First Installment (with additional charges)||Second Installment||Third Installment|
|Feb 15, 2023||Feb 16, 2023||Feb 23, 2023||Mar 3, 2023||Apr 6, 2023|
Important note: Students who fail to submit the application by the stated dates will have to pay the full tuition and fees.
For further inquiries, contact the Office of Student Accounting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.