Exchange for Undergraduate Students
Studying abroad is an enriching experience that is valuable for students’ personal growth and can enhance career prospects.
Exchange program: An AUC student can choose a specific university from the list of AUC exchange universities to spend a semester or a year under the terms and conditions of each exchange partner university. Under the exchange program category, AUC students pay AUC tuition in return for students at the partner universities paying their tuition and coming to AUC. Students are fully responsible for their travel, housing and living expenses while abroad.
- IPSO will not support any applications to non-affiliated universities
- IPSO will not support applications to affiliate universities that do not go through the IPSO selection process
- Students must spend their last semester at AUC
- Students can take a maximum of 15 credit hours at the host university
- Students must pay AUC tuition fees for 15 credit hours even if they choose to enroll in less than 15 credit hours at the host university