How Can You Book a Tutoring Appointment?
To get connected with a tutor, follow the link below:
You can view a list of courses supported by peer tutoring. If your course is not listed, connect with us to see if we have someone who could meet your needs.
If you need help scheduling an appointment, check out this tutorial! (Tutorial will be provided soon).
You can also read our FAQ to troubleshoot issues. (FAQ will be provided soon).
If you do not see a course we support in the scheduler, try looking during a different date range.
By scheduling a tutoring appointment, you verify you have read and agree to our appointment guidelines listed below.
- If you would like to cancel or reschedule an appointment, do so through the links in your confirmation email. All changes must be done at least four hours before the scheduled start time.
- Tutors and students are required to wait for 15 minutes if the other party is running late.
- If a student is 15 minutes late, the appointment slot will be lost.
- If a tutor is 15 minutes late, contact email@example.com
- If you miss two scheduled appointments, without a cancellation notice, you will not be able to schedule new appointments for a period of seven days.
- Use common courtesy and professionalism in your interactions with your tutors.
- Give the tutor as much information as possible regarding what you need assistance for, so they can adequately prepare before the session.
Remember: Tutoring is not a substitute for class attendance. You must be enrolled in and attending class to receive tutoring!