How can you book a tutoring appointment?
To get connected with a tutor, schedule a tutoring appointment.
By scheduling a tutoring appointment, you verify you have read and agree to our appointment guidelines listed below.
- If you would like to schedule, do so at least 12 hours before the desired appointment time.
- If you would like to cancel or reschedule an appointment, do so through the links in your confirmation email. All changes must be done at least four hours before the scheduled start time.
- Tutors and students are required to wait for 15 minutes if the other party is running late.
- If a student is 15 minutes late, the appointment slot will be lost.
- If a tutor is 15 minutes late, contact us by email
- If you miss two scheduled appointments, without a cancellation notice, you will not be able to schedule new appointments for a period of seven days.
- Use common courtesy and professionalism in your interactions with your tutors.
- Provide the tutor with as much information as possible regarding what you need assistance with, so they can adequately prepare before the session.
*Important Note: Tutoring is not a substitute for class attendance. You must be enrolled in and attending class to receive tutoring!