In academic matters, mutual responsibility between students, faculty, administrators and staff, requires cooperation and trust in maintaining the details and spirit of the AUC Code of Academic Ethics. This ensures that a high level of integrity and honesty will be maintained within the academic programs.
Students at AUC will be responsible for:
- knowing and complying with the AUC Code of Academic Ethics.
- signing the AUC Code of Academic Ethics Agreement upon admission to AUC.
- upholding the highest standards of academic integrity in all of the student’s own work at AUC.
- upholding the highest standards of academic integrity by refusing to tolerate violations of the AUC Code of Academic Ethics as specified in the Definition of Standards in this document.
- Reporting any suspected violation of the code to an appropriate faculty, administration or student judicial board member.
- respecting the rights of others, which includes the obligation to refrain from behavior that violates or adversely affects the rights of other members of the AUC community.