Deans' and Department Chairs' Responsbilities
Deans and Department Chairpersons will be responsible for:
- knowing and complying with the AUC Code of Academic Ethics.
- keeping signed faculty agreements of AUC Code of Academic Ethics as part of every full or part-time faculty member’s file.
- upholding the highest standards of academic integrity in all of the department’s work.
- upholding the highest standards of academic integrity by refusing to tolerate violations of the AUC Code of Academic Ethics.
- Reporting any suspected violation of the code to an appropriate faculty, administration or student judicial board member.
- fostering an atmosphere of academic integrity among colleagues, students and staff.
- respecting the rights of others, which includes the obligation to refrain from behavior that violates or adversely affects the rights of other members of the AUC community