Working at AUC
As the region’s premier English-speaking university, we seek out the best staff and faculty who are as committed as we are to education, research, service, and change. To support our employees, we provide unparalleled benefits and opportunities for personal and professional development.
There are plenty of reasons to work at AUC, but here are a few to consider:
- Open-minded and diverse international community of faculty, students, and staff
- A university that is open to all ideas, where freedom of academic expression is fundamental to its mission
- Experience life in Cairo, one of the most historical and dynamic cities in the Middle East
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Opportunities for continuing education and professional development supported by the University
- Beautiful new campus and access to state-of-the-art facilities
- On-campus childcare and clinic
- Organized events, lectures, seminars, workshops, and social activities on and off-campus
- Free tuition for dependents
Social Insurance/Social Security
Health Insurance Plans
Group Life Insurance Plan
Voluntary Retirement Plans
Day Care Benefits
Educational Benefits for Staff
Educational Benefits for Dependents
Living in Cairo
Here you will find practical information about Egyptian culture, the environment, the availability of goods, services and what to expect from your life in Egypt. This will help you prepare for the move to Egypt and ease the transition from one culture to another.
For more information about living in Egypt, click here.
Cairo Our City
Learn about AUC's biggest classroom — Cairo. A vibrant, historical city in the heart of the Middle East.
For more information about Cairo Our City, click here.