Office of Procurement Services
The Office of Procurement Services oversees all purchasing of goods, supplies, and services for the University. It is responsible for selecting vendors and negotiating contracts to ensure the best value and quality. The office also handles storage, inventory, and delivery of products. In addition, the office also does the following:
- Negotiates and administrates purchase orders
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality products at competitive prices
- Controls the warehouse inventory of AUC property
- Receives and stores materials and transport finished products
- Handles all import and export clearing services
Procure in an agile and compliant manner, while ensuring best value for money.
Employ best practice standards and techniques so that the office is recognized for its leadership, creativity, integrity and excellent services.
- Operate with the highest standards of integrity
- Champion thought leadership and innovation
- Offer service timely with the highest quality
- Commit to effective communication with our clients and with ourselves