The AUC Mail Services is now automated on the Ad Astra system. This automation will help us provide speedy services, collect accurate data, and build a genuine tracking method to avoid lost mails through the AUC email process.
The process for using Mail Services on the Ad Astra system is as follows:
- System link
- You will log in with your email credentials (your AUC username and password)
- On the top left side of the homepage, you will find mail service forms to choose your request whether internal or courier mail
- Click the form, then the system will capture the data, and you have to fill the required fields and submit your request.
- Make sure to read the form instructions carefully
- Ad Astra system will send you an acknowledgment email that your request has been received
- Our team will work on collecting and checking all mail requests accordingly
- After processing all requests on the same working day, you will receive an approval email to confirm that all the information submitted is clear, correct, and complete
Important Note: The pickup of any mail will be only available through the received requests on the system.
Mail Services Operations
Service hours: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
Delivery and pickup services: Twice a day through two mail rounds at 11:00 am and 1:30 pm.
Last couriers request placement time: For same-day collection 2:00 pm for early courier pickup at 3:00 pm.
Mail Types (in/out)
|By hand (AUC official correspondence)
|Using FedEx, DHL, or UPS
Contacts and Locations
For any clarification or questions contacts us using the following methods:
Via email or call t: +2.02.2615.4372/4148
Mail Main Sorting Office
Physical Plant, G032
Mail Customer Service Office
Campus Center, P020
Tahrir Square Campus