Mail Pouch Dates
The mail pouch service is provided by the Office of Faculty Services to all faculty members to facilitate the exchange of mail between Cairo and the New York Office. The faculty services office acts as a liaison between faculty members and the main office on campus. Mail pouches leave the office every other Tuesday at 12:30 pm throughout the fall and spring semesters. The date of each mail pouch is announced one week in advance and a reminder will be sent a day before each pouch leaves the faculty services office. Faculty members who wish to use this service are required to bring their mail to the Office of Faculty Services, Campus Center, Room 1002.
Rules and Regulations
- Only paper items can be included in the mail pouches
- Each envelope is weighed on a scale at the office
- The courier company is UPS
- The courier charge is EGP 15 per ounce. The amount must be paid in Egyptian pounds
- The faculty services office does not provide fund reservations for this service