AUC Email Creation
AUC Email Accounts Registration
For Academic Students
If you want to create an AUC email account:
- Go to any computer lab on campus or the AUC Library. You can also do this at home from a laptop or a desktop
- Open any internet browser and go to https://signup.aucegypt.edu
- Click “Email”
- Click on “Student”
- Click on the “Request Activation Code." A new tab will open, enter your AUC ID number and your birth date and click on “Request Activation Code”
- You will receive the code on your phone as an SMS and in your personal email inbox (you may find the email in the SPAM folder).
- Enter your AUC ID number and the activation code on the first page, select “I agree to the policies for IT use at the AUC," and click on “Validate Activation Code"
- On the next page, enter an appropriate professional username (maximum 12 characters) Note that the username must be professional since that will be your permanent username. Below are guidelines for choosing your password:
- Your password must be at least Ten characters "10"
- Your password must include at least One special Character "1"
- Must contain both upper and lowercase characters
- Your password must include at least one numeral "1"
- Password must contain at least ten characters, with at least one capital letter, one number, and one special character
- Must not contain any character more than twice consecutively
- Must not have five consecutive characters from the username
9. If the username is available, you will then proceed to the next step and your email will be activated automatically
0. To access your email, go to mail.aucegypt.edu, enter your username without @aucegypt.edu and the password you chose when creating the email
Now you are ready to log into Email, Banner Self Service, Blackboard, AUC Portal, Library and on-campus Wifi.
For any difficulties, contact the IT Help Desk.
Location: Core Academic Center G024
Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Emails for full-time faculty members are created by the Provost Office.