Event Coordinators Program
The event coordinators program is designed to support AUC students in learning essential skills of event management. The coordinators learn how to organize, coordinate and manage all aspects of diverse events.
Note: Applications are currently closed.
- Gain organizational skills by managing event logistics.
- Enhance communication and leadership skills.
- Receive etiquette and soft skills training by experts and professionals.
- An opportunity for networking with other students from different backgrounds.
- Participate, usher and attend various AUC OSL events.
- Meeting distinguished guests, faculty, and administrators.
- Financial Compensation for some events.
- OSL trips and retreats.
- Acquiring multiple skills.
- Students who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Only freshmen, sophomores and juniors can apply
- Have no academic or social disciplinary record.
- Maintain a positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Possess the ability to work positively with a group of peers.
- Highly committed and dedicated.
- Willing to learn and acquire new skills.
Senior Manager, Student Life Events Management
For any general inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.