Student Ambassador Program
Student Ambassadors are the "face" of AUC — a group of student volunteers dedicated to representing the University. As part of the program, student ambassadors interact with distinguished guests, first-year students, alumni, faculty, staff and parents. They represent the spirit and values of the institution.
Student Ambassadors not only conduct tours, sharing their expert knowledge of AUC's campus with their esteemed guests, but also play an integral role during AUC community events, such as commencement, orientations, commemorations, and celebrations.
- Leadership, etiquette, and formal dining skills training from top-tier training companies
- Communication skills, self-reliance, and leadership development
- Networking opportunities
- Meeting distinguished guests, faculty, and administrators
- New Cairo Campus tour
- Tahrir Cultural Center and Campus tour
- AUC Garden tour
- AUC Lighthouse tour
- AUC Campus Architecture tour
To request a tour please fill out the Student Ambassador request form.
Your feedback helps us improve! Please share with us your thoughts, concerns, and questions at the Student Ambassador Feedback form.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.