Student Ambassadors Program
Note: Applications are currently closed.
Student ambassadors are the face of AUC. As part of the program, student ambassadors interact with distinguished guests, first-year students, alumni, faculty, staff, and parents. They represent the spirit and values of the institution. Student ambassadors not only conduct tours, sharing their expert knowledge of AUC's campus with their esteemed guests, but also play an integral role during AUC community events, such as commencement, orientations, commemorations, and celebrations.
- Leadership, etiquette, and formal dining skills training from top-tier training companies
- Communication skills, self-reliance, and leadership development
- Networking opportunities
- Meeting distinguished guests, faculty, and administrators
- Opportunities for recognition such as Student Ambassador of the Month
- Be a full-time student
- Have clean conduct, Title IX, and academic integrity record
- Demonstrate a high level of punctuality, professionalism, and commitment to representing the core values of AUC
- New Cairo campus
- Tahrir Cultural Center and Tahrir Square campus
- AUC gardens
- AUC lighthouse
- AUC campus architecture
- Spring semester applications: October/November
- Fall semester applications: March/April
To request a tour or give us feedback, contact us on the following email:
Associate Director of the Office of Student Development and Community Relations
For any general inquiries, email us at email@example.com.