As part of the program, student ambassadors interact with distinguished guests, first-year students, alumni, faculty, staff, and parents. They represent the spirit and values of the institution.
Note: Applications are currently closed.
- Leadership, etiquette, and formal dining skills training from top-tier training companies
- Communication skills, self-reliance, and leadership development
- Networking opportunities
- Meeting distinguished guests, faculty, and administrators
- Opportunities for recognition such as Student Ambassador of the Month
- Be a full-time student
- Have clean conduct, Title IX, and academic integrity record
- Demonstrate a high level of punctuality, professionalism, and commitment to representing the core values of AUC
- New Cairo campus
- Tahrir Cultural Center and Tahrir Square campus
- AUC gardens
- AUC lighthouse
- AUC campus architecture
- Spring semester applications: October/November
- Fall semester applications: March/April
Office of Student Development and Community Relations
For general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.