Eduniversal Ranks 13 AUC Master's Programs Among Top in Africa
Thirteen of AUC’s master’s programs have topped the 2019 Eduniversal Rankings, with six being ranked the first in Africa and all among the top 200 worldwide.
No. 1 in Africa
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Business Administration (Operations Management)
- Master of Global Affairs
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Sustainable Development (Green Technologies)
No. 2 in Africa
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Laws (LLM) in International and Comparative Law
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
No. 3 in Africa
- Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Engineering in Electronics and Communications Engineering (Management of Technology)
Each year, Eduniversal helps more than 4.2 million students all over the world in their search for the right graduate program.
Founded in 1994, Eduniversal uses three main criteria in its master’s rankings methodology: reputation of the program, salary of first employment post-graduation and a student satisfaction survey. Read here a full list and description of AUC's master's programs in the 2019 Eduniversal rankings.
“I am very excited about this year’s results of rankings for a number of graduate programs at AUC, particularly about the number of AUC graduate programs ranked among the top three in Africa — increasing to 13 programs from 10 programs in the 2018 ranking. ,” said Adham Ramadan, dean of graduate studies at AUC. "These rankings reflect the quality of graduate studies at AUC and the success of our graduate programs in maintaining quality." #MakingAUCProud