Biology - BSc
AUC’s biology program provides students with the opportunity to explore life at all levels from the molecular to the environmental. The biology program offers students the integrative and conceptual foundations of life in biological and biomedical sciences within a liberal arts environment. Students who graduate from the program are trained to be independent learners, problem solvers, and critical thinkers and ready to contribute to society as responsible and ethical experts in the field.
- Conservation Biology
Program Educational Objectives
The biology program at AUC graduates biologists who, within a few years of graduation, meet societal needs in one or more of the following roles;
1. To obtain employment in academic or non-academic organizations using the acquired skills in biological sciences.
2. To meet the challenges and opportunities of the biological sciences field.
3. Pursue postgraduate degrees in biological sciences specializations.
4. Advance in career opportunities and professions by demonstrating strong leadership skills, ethical integrity, and professional engagement.
5. Engage in life-long learning through professional development and knowledge of contemporary issues.biology program at AUC graduates biologists who, within a few years of graduation, meet societal needs in one or more of the following roles.
Degrees and Admission Requirements
Students wishing to pursue a Bachelor of Science in biology or the biology minor should meet the minimum academic and admission requirements set by AUC.