Department of Mechanical Engineering
- BSc, 1972, Mechanical Engineering, Ain Shams University
- MSc, 1976, Mechanical Engineering, Ain Shams University
- PhD, 1983, Washington State University
- S.M.El-Haggar, Cradle-to-Cradle for Sustainable Treatment, Elsevier Academic Press, in preparation, 2007.
- S.M.El-Haggar, Environmental Regulations and Legislations: Fundamentals and Enforcing mechanisms
- Fundamentals and Mechanisms for Sustainable Development Series (4), Dar El-Fikr El-Araby Book Co., in preparation, 2008.
- S.M.El-Haggar, “A New Theory in Industrial Ecology for Sustainable Development according to cradle-to cradle concept”, to be submitted for Publication to International Journal for Environment and Pollution, 2006.
- S.M.El-Haggar, “Sustainability Indicator and Formula”, submitted to Journal of Sustainable Development, 2006.
- D.A. Sakr, A. Sherif, and S.M. El-Haggar, “Adoption of ISO 14001 by Construction Companies in Egypt: An Investigation of Top Fifty Contractors” submitted to Construction Engineering Journal 2006.
- ENGR 101 - Introduction to Engineering
- ENGR 115 - Descriptive Geometry and Engineering Drawing
- ENGR 214 - Engineering Mechanics II (Dynamics)
- ENGR 261 - Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics
- ENGR 312 - Engineering Analysis and Computation
- MENG 362 - Applied Fluid Mechanics
- MENG 361 - Fundamentals of Thermodynamics
- MENG 365 - Applied Thermodynamics
- MENG 467 - Heat Transfer
- CENG 325 - Mechanical Engineering in Construction
- ENGR 512 – Experimental Methods in Engineering
- ENGR 516 – Engineering for sustainable development
- ENGR 592 – Industrial ecology and management of natural resources
- ENGR 592 – Eco-Industrial Park and Rural Development
- Cleaner production & industrial ecology
- Sustainable development
- Renewable energy applications particularly Biomass & bioenergy
- Waste Management and Recycling