Senior instructor, the Department of English Language Instruction (ELI), the Academy of Liberal Arts (ALA), The American University in Cairo.
Trained newcomers to ENGL 0210 program and mentored student teachers.
Regular presenter at the “ENGL 0210 Teachers’ Professional Development Workshops” held annually in the spring and fall.
Regular attendee and presenter in local and international conferences.
- Received the MA degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) from The American University in Cairo
- Received the PhD degree (with highest honors) from Cairo University, Faculty of Arts, Department of English Language and Literature
- ENGL 0210 Program: Academic English for the Liberal Arts (ELI) (2005-Present)
- ENGl 0210 Program: Adjunct to SEMR 1023 (2017)
- Introduction to Language 2200 (2002- 2013)
- English Grammar TEFL 500 (2011)
- Principles of Linguistic Analysis TEFL 501 (2010)
- Methodology and Contrastive Analysis/Language Transfer to MA students
- Pragmatics, Morphology, Syntax, Phonology and Phonetics