Gehad M. Saad has 20 years practical experience in the oil industry within national and international companies. He has shared knowledge by participating with young professionals, academic and petroleum organizations, and international oil organizations (SPE/AAPG/CEng/AUC/PI). He is holding SPE professional certificate and chartered engendering fellow.
- Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering, Acid Fracturing Technology, (2013), SCU
- M.Sc. in Reservoir Engineering, Water and Gas Conning Solutions, (2005), SCU
- B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering, Drilling, production and reservoir, (1997), SCU
1.First trial in UAE for proving Hydrocarbon potential of Unconventional Source Rocks, A Case study, Paper SPE 158196.
2. Innovative and Cost-Effective Coring Technique “Extended Coring“ for Long Intervals of Multiple Zones with World Record - Case Histories from UAE, Paper SPE 171852.
3. First Wireline and Elevated Coring in UAE- Saved 30% of coring time for Shallow Reservoirs & Delivered Realistic Fluid and Gas Saturation, Paper SPE 171866.
4. The Complexity / High Profile Drilling of the First ADCO Exploratory Well in Salt-Dome Island, HP/HT, with limited data”2D Seismic Lines”, Successful Case Study, SPE 177753.
5. Applying Innovative and Cost Effective Approach Through Remote Field Appraisal Testing With a New Completion Application, Abu Dhabi, Paper SPE 182903
- Unconventional reservoirs drilling and completion
- Fracturing Operation Implementation
- Sour Oil and Gas Drilling Projects
- Salt Dome Drilling
- Exploration Drilling
- Appraisal strategy